HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3 I hope you have (are having) a great time celebrating!!! ^______________^ <3 Here is a lame survey! YAYYYYYY <3
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I moved out of my home with my sister to our own apartment.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any resolutions....I never do. I just hope for the best and let things happen as they do.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Hmmmm....my "ex-neighbor's" daughter is the only one I can think of that I know that gave birth...and I'm not particularly close to her...so no.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
A lot of people died this year that I knew, but I was not close to them.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2011?
A positive constant in my life....emotional stability...and good health.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
First day of spring break - one of the worst days of my life...I'll never forget it.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I haven't achieved this yet, but I am going to write is here because it's difficult. Being able to control myself more emotionally and to be strong mentally when things are tough is something that I have started to work on...hopefully I'll be a master of this a year from now hahaha.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being able to make myself think positive when I was feeling like crap. It really hurts me when I'm down...I should have done a better job with this.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
....unfortunately YES. I hate mono so much.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
This might be stupid...but I loved all of the pieces of cake I bought this year....I get so happy when I'm eating cake...chocolate cake, princess cake, ice cream cake.....etc etc. <3
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My dad, my friends, my sister.....everyone was just wonderful.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My relatives from my mom's side
14. Where did most of your money go?
School of course. Tuition, supplies, and printing.
15. What did you get really excited about?
Many things...Summer break, my cousin coming to visit from NY, going to the beach, new drawings, hanging out with friends.....the WORLD CUP!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
HMMMMM.....this is really hard....maybe Undisclosed Desires by Muse...
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? the same I would say.... – thinner or fatter? the same – richer or poorer? the same
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Walked.....and had fun.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinate maybe...but this semester...I didn't waste anything...I just did work......but still..I'm gonna put that there.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Slept at my cousins house while everyone else was partying hahaha~
21. Did you fall in love in 2010? No...that happened two years before I believe
22. What was your favorite TV program?
BREAKING BAD.....best show ever.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
LOL. I don't really hate anyone....I don't care about these things.
24. What was the best book you read?
Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Moonsorrow and Ensiferum....and a couple of other "viking metal" bands
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I enjoyed Inception....don't know if it was my favorite though...I can't think back to the beginning of the year though meh meh
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was thrown a surprise party by my sister and my good friends. I turned 23~
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Ahhh there are so many things....simple things. Hanging out with friends I love more.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
32. What kept you sane?
My best friend <3
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
Whenever I am alone, I miss my best friend.
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I had met this person in my first year of architecture but I never got to know her that well. This year I became super close to a girl in my studio and we helped each other out a lot...
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
That no matter how bad things get, life just moves on.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
Doesn't really sum up the year for me...but I like Sagan and his quotes.
AGAIN~ I hope you guys have a wonderful new year filled with health, wealth, and most importantly, happiness <3